Charlottesville Area Weddings Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://www.charlottesvilleweddingblog.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Billy Hunt Photography

Early in May I performed a wedding for Diana & Tom, quite literally, out in the middle of a field. I wrote about it in my post called "Wedding in a Field" last month but my photos were nothing compared to Billy Hunt's beautiful work which I am happy to share with you here.






Check out Billy's website and blog and be sure to give him a call to see if he is available for your date: 434-825-7721. In addition to his wonderful wedding work I especially love his photos of children, he really captures them in such a unique and skillful way. Thanks Billy, I look forward to working with you again soon!

No comments: