Charlottesville Area Weddings Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://www.charlottesvilleweddingblog.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Green Wedding Links for June

I realized last night that it has been 2 entire months since I did a Green Wedding post. There are quite literally dozens of articles published each month with an ever-increasing number of websites and blogs devoted to the topic. Below I've listed 10 resources I've run across over the last 8 weeks that are the best of what I've seen out there... hopefully without being too repetitive. Please do let me know if you have run across other resources (articles, sites, blogs, etc.) that you've found useful or at least interesting. Enjoy!
And, if you're planning a wedding in the Charlottesville area be sure to check out the Charlottesville Wedding Services Directory for info. on over 400 wedding-related products and services for your Central Virginia wedding planning needs!

No comments: