Charlottesville Area Weddings Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://www.charlottesvilleweddingblog.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Announcing my Newest Project: The Charlottesville Wedding Services Directory

I'm excited to let you know that I've just launched my newest creation, The Charlottesville Wedding Services Directory. A labor of love, it is my hope that this downloadable directory will provide brides and grooms, as well as other local wedding vendors with a great resource for their wedding planning needs. I've included everything from photographers, caterers and florists to venues, ceremony resources, musicians and horse-drawn carriages... plus everything in between and more. You can check out the Table of Contents to see a comprehensive list of what's included.

Please check it out and I'd be thrilled if you'd let me know how you like it, what you find useful and, of course, what's missing... my plan is to update it yearly so your input will be invaluable. My hope is that the reasonable price of $19.95 will make it accessible to everyone. Enjoy!

No comments: