Charlottesville Area Weddings Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://www.charlottesvilleweddingblog.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jennifer Colina Photography

Erin and Robert had a truly beautiful wedding a couple of weeks ago at Veritas Vineyard (I know, I know... I've been there every weekend this month... and next weekend too!). So, rather than focusing on the venue I thought I'd highlight the wonderful photos of Jennifer Colina. When I contacted Jennifer she generously sent along these beautiful photos of the Robert & Erin's wedding and it's clear to see that she is a very talented photographer. Enjoy!

~ a walk in the vineyard ~


~ details of the day ~


~ lots of dance lessons :-) ~


~ handfasting ceremony ~


~ waiting in the wine cellar ~


~ beautiful bride! ~


~ more details of the day ~

You can contact Jenny at 804-531-7135 to see if she is available for your date. Also be sure to visit her site and her blog.

No comments: