Charlottesville Area Weddings Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://www.charlottesvilleweddingblog.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Meg Runion of Rob Garland Photographers

In my post on Friday I told you about the beautiful little weekday wedding that I performed up at Ash Lawn-Highland last Wednesday. Today I am happy to share with you 8 of the amazing photographs that Meg Runion of Rob Garland Photographers took that day. I've been so fortunate to have Meg shoot almost all of my weekday ceremonies. I've never met a photographer (and I've met lots!) who enjoys what she does more than Meg. Meg's photos don't need any narration.... the pictures say it all...









You can contact Meg at 434-293-3332 and be sure to visit her blog to see lots more of her beautiful work.

No comments: