Charlottesville Area Weddings Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://www.charlottesvilleweddingblog.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Event Company & The Clifton Inn

Yikes... I'm a week behind with posting about my weddings but I didn't want to leave out this beautiful event from last Saturday! Kristin & Brian truly had the wedding of their dreams and The Event Company put it all together... amazing! I'm posting more photos than I usually do for a wedding but in this case I just couldn't leave any of these out. What I loved the most was the incredible attention to detail and so I'm including photos of a few of the many unique touches that I enjoyed.

As far as I could tell JF, Jessica and Sheila from The Event Company went all out to make this event a perfect realization of Kristin and Brian's vision for their wedding day and probably made it even better than they could have imagined. They took the Clifton Inn as their beautiful backdrop and, without taking away from the already spectacular setting, created beauty everywhere... from the farm table altar to the wheatgrass display of seating cards to the rope swing hanging from a huge tree in the front with photos and flowers for the guests to enjoy.

Speaking personally about Brian and Kristin's ceremony I would have to say that it was one of my favorites ever... and I've had the privilege of creating and performing hundreds. The choices they made combined with their solid connection to each other and to me during the ceremony made it an uplifting experience for all of their guests. One family friend said to me afterwards that he felt as though the ceremony had been a gift to everyone there. Made my heart sing!

Another wonderful aspect of being a part of a wedding that is planned by The Event Company is how easy they make my job. JF did such an amazing job facilitating the rehearsal that I wish he was at all of my weddings! Sheila was always there to tell me when to walk and where to stand and Jessica seemed to be everywhere at once making sure that every detail ran smoothly. So, needless to say if you are looking for someone to help you plan your wedding I would highly recommend that you contact JF, Jessica and Sheila at The Event Company. Visit their website or give them a call at 434-974-6500.

No comments: