Charlottesville Area Weddings Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://www.charlottesvilleweddingblog.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Incredible & Delicious Cake / Art

Maliha Creations
Anita of Maliha Creations brought a sampling of her incredible cakes to the Bridal Show this past Sunday. I quite literally couldn't take my eyes off of them! I think of myself as a relatively creative (crafty) person but, honestly, I can't even fathom how she makes these spectacular creations. And guess what? They're not only beautiful their delicious... so to my way of thinking that makes them perfect!

The other bonus you get from Anita is her warm personality and beautiful smile... so, if you are in the market for a wedding cake, a groom's cake... or a cake for any other occasion I would not hesitate to invite you to contact Anita. Oh, and be sure to look at her website too because there is a gallery of photos of cakes she has created and, my favorite part is her "About" page where she divulges her inspiration for her work.

Anita's homepage says "if you can dream it, we can create it," and you know, I don't think that's even the slightest exaggeration!

Contact Anita at: 434-973-3183 or anita@malihacreations.com

No comments: