Charlottesville Area Weddings Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://www.charlottesvilleweddingblog.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Beautiful Bridal Show

I hope that you were able to make it to the Bridal Style Show at Farmington Country Club this past Sunday (27th) but if you weren't I will be doing a series of posts to highlight some of the many wonderful vendors that were there. As always, Susan Sorbello, the brains and talent behind this yearly event, did an incredible job producing a truly high quality event. I encourage you to visit her wonderful shop: West Main Bridal and Couture at 500 West Main St., Charlottesville 22902 or call her at (434)979-5683. Since bridal fashion is not my area of expertise I hope to have Susan provide me with some useful information about the wonderful dresses and designers that you will find at her shop and share that info. with you here on the blog a little further down the road. Thanks Susan, and staff, for another wonderful annual show!

No comments: