Charlottesville Area Weddings Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://www.charlottesvilleweddingblog.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

So Much to be Grateful For

Today is Thanksgiving and I have been trying to decide how to express my gratefulness for so much love and abundance in my life and in the lives of those I am closest to. Feeling unable to come up with the right words I have decided to share with you a wonderful video narrated by one of my very favorite people on earth: Brother David Steindl-Rast. If you are not aware of Brother David I invite you to google him and learn about his life and work... you will be deeply moved by this man's journey.

For today, however, I invite you to watch this inspiring video and listen to Brother David's lovely words. Enjoy!

With Love and Gratitude,
Claire

No comments: