Charlottesville Area Weddings Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://www.charlottesvilleweddingblog.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

UVA Chapel in December

I know that I wrote about the UVA Chapel just about a month ago but it's a place I find myself pretty regularly so thought I'd pop it in here again.

There were a couple of unique things about this experience in the Chapel. First, it was almost filled... the largest group I've done a wedding for in this particular location. A really wonderful group... so happy for Bryan and Nadine!

Secondly, and I hope that you can see it in these photos but the wedding was held at about 2 PM and the light in the Chapel on this particular day was absolutely spectacular, a bit other-worldly actually! At the end of the ceremony when Nadine and Bryan walked up the aisle together the light that poured down from the stained glass windows and through her veil was just one of the most beautiful wedding picture-perfect moments I've ever seen. I have to remember to ask Allegra for a copy of one of the photos so that I can post it here for you later.

If you would like more details on the Chapel and how to go about reserving it for your wedding please look back on my November 4, 2007 post and you'll find that info. Have a great day!

No comments: