Charlottesville Area Weddings Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://www.charlottesvilleweddingblog.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 1, 2008

Allegra's Studio

When I arrived at last Sunday's Bridal Faire I was happy to see one of my favorite photographers, Allegra, had a booth. Over the last couple of years I've had the privilege of finding myself at several weddings that Allegra was shooting and getting to know her a bit has been a joy.

I encourage you to visit Allegra's website to see her beautiful pictures and learn more about her interesting background and extensive experience.

These photos are from 2 weddings that I performed and Allegra photographed just this past fall, one at the Clifton Inn in October and the other at the UVA Chapel in December (see my post) Allegra was kind enough to send me most of these photos and there are one or two I snatched off of her blog (she said I could) to show you how incredibly talented she is. You can contact Allegra at 434-384-0138. Enjoy!



No comments: