Charlottesville Area Weddings Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://www.charlottesvilleweddingblog.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Couple Catch-up

Yes, I have definitely been delinquent and have let a few of my beautiful brides and grooms slip through the blogging cracks... (as I write I'm sitting in a coffee shop on 86th Street in Manhattan so you can see I really am making an effort to catch up! :-) ) These photos are of 3 June couples that I haven't written about yet... certainly no reflection on these amazing people... but June can get a bit overwhelming at times!

The first photo is of Mary & Jorge. Mary and Jorge were married at Veritas Vineyard in the company of friends and family from near and far. As you can see Veritas (in Afton) provided a lovely backdrop of rolling hills and vineyards... there's no place prettier!

The second photo is of Katie and Jeff who also chose to have their wedding at Veritas... I've been so blessed this season to have had several ceremonies at this fabulous winery venue.

Lastly are Brenn and Kevin who held their ceremony at the Ivy Creek United Methodist Church in Albemarle County. Brenn had grown up in this Church and so having their wedding there was especially meaningful to them. Kevin and Brenn included 15 of their family and friends in their Ceremony with lots of readings and music... it was a wonderful day and I felt so honored to officiate their unique ceremony.

No comments: