Charlottesville Area Weddings Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://www.charlottesvilleweddingblog.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Jen Fariello Photography

Charlottesville certainly has it's share of wonderfully talented photographers and today I am happy to share with you another of my favorites, Jen Fariello. These two lovely brides are from a couple of weddings that Jen and I worked at together in the last 6 months, one at the University of Virginia Chapel and the other at the Boar's Head Inn.

Jen is a well-established photographer here in Charlottesville and over the years, in addition to weddings, you can find her beautiful photos sprinkled generously throughout just about every publication in the City and beyond. She is also an expert at portraits, capturing (seems to me) the heart and soul of her subjects... especially the babies that she clearly loves to photograph!

What Jen accomplishes for her wedding couples seems like magic to me ... somehow managing to be everywhere at once ... capturing those moments that would be lost forever if she hadn't been there to freeze them in time with her heart-full and beautiful photos.

I hope that you love these photographs as much as I do but please visit her website and blog to see lots more (oh, she also takes great photos of food... will make you hungry!).

If you'd like to contact Jen to see if she might be available for your date please call her at 434-963-7976 or e-mail her at jen@jenfariello.com.

Oh and as an afterthought... yes, she does take amazing color photos too, I just happened to love these 2 black and white ones!

1 comment:

Jennifer Carroll Martin said...

Jen is such an amazing photographer. Her eye for detail and ability to capture moments that might otherwise be missed is second to none! She's terrific to work with too! A great addition to your wedding day! I recommend her to all my clients! - Jennifer Carroll