Charlottesville Area Weddings Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://www.charlottesvilleweddingblog.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 13, 2007

First Charlottesville Weddings Blog post


I've been thinking about starting this blog for weeks... no, months! So tonight I'm just jumping right in there. It may not be perfect to start with but at least it's in process. As an Interfaith Minister and Wedding Officiant I create and perform dozens of wedding ceremonies every year. In the process I have the opportunity to meet and spend time with every kind of couple and lots of wedding vendors from near and far: photographers, caterers, musicians, DJ's and on and on. Over the years I've learned a lot and this blog is my attempt to help you... the bride and groom who are planning their wedding in the Charlottesville area.

I've got lots of ideas about the content of this blog... but only time will tell! I invite you to come back often... or subscribe to my feed... so that you can keep up with my posts. Also, please feel free to send in any questions or comments and I'll try to address them for you as well. If I don't know the answer, chances are I know someone who does!

No comments: