Charlottesville Area Weddings Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://www.charlottesvilleweddingblog.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day: Ten Great Green Wedding Resources

For Earth Day I thought I'd celebrate by providing you with a nice list of 10 great Green Wedding resources for you to consider in planning your wedding. New sites, blogs and articles are popping up practically daily on this subject and I thought that Earth Day was a good time to share some of what I have found with my Charlottesville Weddings Blog readers.

You'll find lots of great ideas.... large and small ... to make your wedding day a little bit lighter on our beautiful planet. Enjoy! and ... Happy Earth Day!

1 comment:

The Green Bride Guide said...

If you are willing to accept an 11th - I recently launched www.thegreenbrideguide.com and think your readers might enjoy the site. It offers pictures and stories from real weddings, advice and links to eco-friendly products. The book The Green Bride Guide will be out this fall. Thanks!!